Instant Articles is a new feature on Facebook that allows app users to read articles quickly and easily while scrolling through their newsfeeds.
Sixty percent of online traffic now comes from mobile devices, according to a study done by comScore. Since more and more smartphone users are consuming their news on mobile phones, Facebook’s aim is to make their experiences simpler and more enjoyable.
Prior to the release of Instant Articles, the average time it took for an article to load on the Facebook mobile app was eight seconds. This was by far the slowest type of content consumption on Facebook. With the introduction of Instant Articles, the experience is now ten times faster.
The new feature also allows publishers to post articles more conveniently, while breathing new life into the reader’s experience.
Users can tilt their phone to zoom into high-resolution photos and watch videos play automatically in the newsfeed. Interactive maps add a new element of user activity, as well as audio captions and more “like” and “comment” options. These new items let publishers take control of their brand and monetization.
A Media Marketing offers courses on Facebook, and other social media channels for business marketing.
Find our available course options online and register today! 813.933.2788
Attention creatives and marketers that manage various Google+ accounts and YouTube channels!
The Google Channel Transfer Tool is your new best friend! Google released the Channel Transfer Tool that helps users match a YouTube channel with a different Google+ account. The integration of Google+ and YouTube was designed to help users control both of these accounts and their interactive communities.
Is your YouTube Channel connected to the wrong Google+ Business Page or Profile?
The owner of the YouTube channel has the permission for this process.
Take these Ninja Steps:
1. Login to the YouTube channel that you would like to connect to a new Google+.
2. Select your YouTube icon in the top right corner. Then select the gear symbol located in the top right-hand corner for ‘YouTube Settings.’
3. This will bring you to the Overview Page with your account information. Select ‘Advanced’ next to your Name and logo.
4. On the Advanced page select ‘Move channel to different Google+ Profile or Page’. YouTube will require you to re-enter your account password.
5. ‘Select Desired Page or Profile’ to see the list of available Google+ account options. YouTube only allows users to move channels to Google+ accounts that you own. For example, if the Google+ account is connected to a different email address then it will not appear in your list of available Google+ account options.
6. Select the ‘New Google+ Account’ to connect to your YouTube channel and select ‘Move Channel’.
7. This process will move over your YouTube account’s videos, playlist settings, subscriber base, subscriptions and Channel username.
Are there any items that will not transfer over?
Comments and messages that originate from Google+ will stay with the original profile or page. Any private messages or comments posted after November 2013, and custom URL and channel icon created after November 2014.
How do I get a custom YouTube Channel?
Let A Media Marketing help you out! We can help you claim you space, brand your channel and properly keyword your video for improved SEO! Call us today to find out all of your options 813.933.2788.
Let the transferring begin!
A Media Marketing creates custom 12 month marketing plans and implementation schedules that increase overall engagement and provides new leads for your business. We identified four pillars that have powerful results. Unity = power when these pillars are combined in our marketing plans: Social, Video, Web and Creative.
Our marketing formula is rigorous. We increase the number of suspect impressions, turn those suspects into prospects and convert the prospects into new customers. We customize and define your target audience with a clear and strategic path to success.
What do our Strategic Marketing Plans include? They identify various techniques to increase brand awareness, engagement and organic SEO. We understand most businesses cannot afford to market to everyone, so our marketing plans craft a tactical path to reach your maximum audience with the most cost effective methods. Call us to discuss your marketing plan today! 813.933.2788