Are you staying ontop of the every changing world of Social Media?
Take a look at these trends to keep up with while we move into 2018.
Video is CRUCIAL for Sales
- Snapchat predicted to integrate live video
- Consumers want videos – 500 million+ watch video on Facebook daily
- Brands are heading to You Tube for Lead Generation
- Live Video, Live Video, Live Video
- Not making a serious commitment to selling your product or service with video can be detrimental to your business
Facebook Groups will be highly successful
- "Relationship Marketing" – Buzzword for 2018
- Focus on building more meaningful connections with current audiences to grow repeat and referral business
- Serve your audience of like-minded individuals with your expertise
Instagram becoming more popular! #1 choice for Brands
- 80% of Instagram accounts follow at least one business
- 15 million businesses use Instagram and Stories Highlights to showcase stories on their account pages
LinkedIn becomes more Business Casual
- Rumor has it that LinkedIn will start doing what Facebook did last year - using emojis, stickers, polls and GIFS
- Cool new filters for profile pictures
- They want to keep up with the cool younger brother of Facebook.
Brands that Co-Create with Consumers thriving
- Engage your consumers in co-content creative development.
- Develop content and ideas for products and services with both your consumer and influencers to succeed.
- Collaborative Storytelling is a Must.
Don't wait! Get your new year started with social media education.
Call or email to schedule your Social Media Training!
813-933-2788 ~ Email Us