Media Professionals of Florida (MPFI) highlighted their meeting on June 10th at Grownman Brand Studios with Social Media Overview Training. Leslie Laney, Director of Marketing & Social Media for A Media Marketing (AMM) led the training and discussion for MPFI. This group was more technologically savvy than most so Leslie was pleased to hear they learned a great deal from her training.
AMM, serving the Tampa Bay community for over 45 years, specializes in a full array of marketing services from Video Production, Social Media Management & Training, Web Design and Print Collateral to Advertising Specialty campaigns. Over the last three years, Leslie has trained professionals from small to mid-size businesses. She focuses on teaching others how to harness the power of social media, while integrating that power into their existing marketing plans.
The overview covers the basics: how to get started, create a strategy, develop a content schedule, and much more. Her in-depth training teaches how to integrate the top Social Media Marketing platforms into your company’s marketing mix. The top platforms she covers are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Social Media Overview educates trainees on current social media marketing strategies and explains
• How to choose which platform is right for your business
• How to claim your space in the social media landscape
• How to effectively grow the right connections
• How to improve your Social Media profiles to be easily found by prospects
Leslie’s trainees were a wonderful group of very engaged media professionals. Here are a few of their post-training comments:
• Terry Jordan – Jordan Productions, Inc.: “I learned so much at our last MPFI meeting. Leslie was a wealth of knowledge. I scribbled notes during the meeting and sold a video gig from what I learned at that meeting.”
• David Rosenblatt – Silver Image Interactive: “Leslie, your presentation was great and I know the whole group benefited from it.”
AMM can help your company as well. We are available for speaking engagements, corporate events, or in-office training. Take advantage and proactively learn about the evolving world of Social Media, and how your business can fully benefit from it. AMM provides “Personally guided marketing strategies for the serious business owner.”